Poke your needle in the eye with a thread—it’s time to sew a six-word story!
- Write a six-word story about a doll
- Post your story in the comment section
- Participants will be assigned a number
Jodi, owner of FranconiaRidgeStudio, has sponsored this six-word story event. Participants who were assigned a number will be automatically eligible to win their very own Fleece Monster Toy! Unlike most creatures—you don’t have to worry about feeding Jodi’s fleece monsters, and they won’t try to bite you during the night (I think).
** The winner will be able to choose the color of their fleece monster **
Anyone who participates in the event will be granted a number. The number is dictated by the numerical position of your comment. All eligible participants will be entered into a random number generator.
In order to be eligible to win Jodi’s fleece monster, you MUST participate in the event. All comments are welcome, but only event-related comments will be granted a number.
The randomly chosen winner will be awarded Jodi’s fleece monster!
The winner is required to send their email address to: email@example.com
If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, another person will be randomly selected. So, don’t miss out and remember to respond right away!
All events start on Friday and end on the following Monday.
Winners will be notified in the comment section
- All eligible participates will be granted a number.
- Event winners are chosen randomly.
- Winners are required to send their email address to SMM Magazine. Jodie will contact them directly about shipping the fleece monster.
My doll won’t let me sleep
A Word From Jodi
I’m a busy mom of 2. I work full time second shift at a local hospital as a Medical Technologist. I do all my sewing and crafting in the wee hours of the morning, while the kiddos are sleeping.
Besides sewing, I enjoy cooking, reading, long walks on the beach…oh wait, this isn’t a dating app. And I’m married, ha! Let’s try this again.
I opened my Etsy shop, FranconiaRidgeStudio, in 2013. I’d been making toys for my own kids for years. So, expanding to online was just a natural progression. It’s pretty cool to think of kids all over the world now enjoying my creations.
(Jodi’s on Instagram: @franconiaridgestudio)
Doll Inspired Six-Word Story Writers
- Pull my string–let’s play murder! crow
- Let’s begin now -run and hide! michnavs
- The Darkness crawls the razors edge. sheldonk2014
- The doll sits; Souless it waits. sheldonagonson
- Seeing all, the doll screamed silently. sillyodime
- Button eyes – they see it all! Miss Gentileschi
- My doll just ate my cat! jamesdorrwriter
- Lifeless doll. Under rubble. Agonizing grief. Graham Stephen
- FELT CREATURES TORTURE ME TO DEATH. megaeggz
- Raggedy Ann bared her sharpened teeth. Karina Pinella
- Came the hunger blood spilling doll. incarceratedshadows
- In the darkness it came alive. / The doll’s movements revealed the killer. Matthew Tonks
Contribute To SMM
Instructions for submitting to SlasherMonsterMagazine is as follows. Please read everything on this page before submitting. SUBMISSION PROCEDURES Instructions: All fiction, poetry, and art (drawings, collages, photography, etc.) are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guidelines: SlasherMonster is seeking original horror and dark fantasy work. All types of horror and dark fantasy are welcome. No subject should be considered off-limits, and we encourage [Click Here & Be Scared!]